SPACE FOR A HEADER PICTURE

SPACE FOR A HEADER PICTURE

A Very Hungry Caterpillar Birthday

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

When I asked Beckett if he wanted to have a birthday party to celebrate turning two (on May 24th), he gave me a resounding, "yes!" When I asked him what the theme should be, he told me he wanted a Sillyville birthday party (this is a cheesy movie from the 80's that he's absolutely obsessed with after being introduced by his grandparents). Since Sillyville is a really weird movie that annoys the bajeezus out of me, I asked him if he had any other ideas; maybe from one of his books. He thought about it, and then with a big grin said, "vewy hungy patter, mommy". I replied with a sigh of relief, "Very Hungry Caterpillar sounds perfect, Beckett". So we had a wonderful Hungry Caterpillar birthday party on Memorial Day; Beckett was smiling ear-to-ear the entire time. Everyone got to play in tunnels, make butterfly masks, and have lots of great Caterpillar-approved snacks. And even though the weather prevented us from having the (entire) party outside as originally planned (rain, oy), a last-minute location change worked out wonderfully. Here are a few pictures I snapped from the day.


1 comments:

Jenni Lind Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger